Saturday 30 December 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Coffee Love


Hello!

Do you love coffee?  Do you love cake?
I certainly do!!!


Here's a card I made for a friend's birthday using Vera Lane Studio digi stamps. I added a Costa Gift Voucher for a coffee and cake treat:


I used the lovely Coffee Love (not currently in the shop, but available from Janet on request) and Cake Sketches. The images are coloured with Copics, fussy cut and Glossy Accents strategically added!  I used kraft card for the background, using a scalloped square die and inked the edges with Vintage Photo ink. The sentiment comes with the Coffee Mugs digi set.

Here is a different version with a gelli print background:



Cake Sketches                        Coffee Love
   

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude #34 AG 01/01
Crafty Gals Corner #155 AG 02/01
*Creative Knockouts #226 AG 03/01
Colour Crazy #51 AG 04/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #72 AG 06/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.