Monday 18 December 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society: Christmas Dinner



Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing my second December DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

This is the reminder for the December challenge, which is Anything Goes, but as you would expect, this month we have an optional theme of Christmas. The challenge is open until January 14th.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer. This time we have a 6 week challenge to take us over the holiday season and there are more prizes than usual! All details are on the challenge blog and there is a summary below:

3 first prizes of 5 digis and a Guest Designer spot on http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.nl/  
 5 second prizes of 3 digis 
 7 third prizes of 1 digi   
3 DT winners and a Guest Designer win 2 digis http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.nl/
 5 Runner-ups win 1 digi

Here is my card:


 I chose to use traditional Christmas colours to colour up the image. I fussy cut her and mounted her on foam pads onto patterned background paper. I distressed the edges of the papers and added some gold trim. I had a red poinsettia from The Ribbon Girl in my stash, so added this to the top left corner and die cut a sentiment from red and ivory card. I added some bling around the image mat.


I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

Sherri had very generously given the DT this beautiful image (IMG911) to share on our blogs, so please help yourself! Then you can colour her up and enter our challenge



****
Thanks for stopping by today! 


xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

C R A F T Challenge #446 Christmas 20/12
Hiding in my Craftroom #331 Use a Digi 23/12
Glitter n Sparkle #270 Traditional Christmas Colours 24/12
Crafty Calendar It's Christmas (#2) 28/12 WINNER

CAGI Christmas 01/01
A Gem Of A Challenge #209 (#1) AG 05/01
My Time to Craft #361 Christmas 05/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #72 AG 06/01
613 Avenue Create #204 AG/Christmas/Winter (#3) 06/01
Corrosive Challenges #12 AG 06/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.