Monday 25 September 2017

SSS: Bestie Bear

Hello friends!


Today I'm sharing my DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenge is always Anything Goes, but this time we have the option of using Brown and Orange

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:



I coloured the image with markers and cut it out, leaving a thin white border. I adhered it to a scalloped circle, die cut from some beautiful patterned heart paper. This was attached on foam pads onto a patchwork background made from two lots of patterned paper. The edges of the papers were inked with Vintage Photo Distress ink. A small jute twine bow with a button was added to its centre was added as embellishment.




I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Penny's Challenges #347 AG 26/09
A Bit More Time To Craft #52 28/09
Simply Papercrafts #50 AG 28/09
CAGI AG 30/09
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #66 AG 30/09
Jo's Scrapshack #207 AG 30/09
Angies Digital Stamps #13 AG 01/10
Dragonfly Dreams Patterned Paper 01/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.