Monday 6 February 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Three Bears

Hello!

First, let me welcome Nancy to my blog - thank you for following!

Today sees the release of a new set of digital stamps at Vera Lane Studio

It's The Three Bears! Look at those faces!


Here is a card I made using the set:



My images are coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and pencils. Aren't the bears adorable - did you spot Mrs Bear's slippers - they make me smile a lot! The images were fussy cut and adhered to the background. I gave the bears shin (Glossy Accents) noses and also added some Glossy Accents to the centres of the daisies and the blossom on the trees.  The bears were popped on foam pads for dimension. The trees and birds are from the Woodland Props set and the daisies are from the May set. The sun is really a flower from the Backyard Monsters set. The background is a piece of card which has acrylic paint brayered onto it. The sentiment comes with the Three Bears set - it was cut into strips and the edges inked. A hand drawn border finished off my card.

The VLS digital sets are perfect for mixing and matching. The images can be resized and reversed.  I took elements from these sets:

Woodlands Props                       May                     Backyard Monsters


The Three Bears


At Vera Lane we have a new ATC swap recently started and hosted by Teresa ... the theme is 'LOVE' (and it is not limited to Valentines) ... please pop by and take a look - we'd love for you to join in with the fun!


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE. I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!
Thanks for taking time to stop by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #356 AG 09/02*
Aloha Friday Challenges #87 AG 10/02*
Jo's Scrap Shack #174 AG 10/02*
Crazy4Challenges #371 Animals 11/02
Inspiration Destination #121 AG 15/02*
Colour Crazy Challenge #5 AG 17/02
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #51 AG 17/02
Creative Fingers Challenge#124 AG 17/02
Crafting By Designs AG 25/02
Crafting With An Attitude #24 AG 26/02


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.

(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.