Sunday 26 February 2017

Gecko Galz: All About Love

Hello!

Today I'm sharing more of my projects for Gecko Galz

You still have a little time left to enter February customer challenge - the theme is 'Vintage Valentines'.    
      

Here are the cards I made:



  The focal image is from the A Rose Is A Rose digital collage set. The corners were rounded and it's edges inked with Vintage Photo distress ink. It was matted on to  Star Crossed paper. Gold mirror card was embossed and matted onto black card as the background.
Ivory lace was adhered along the bottom edge of the roses image and a label with a pink, organza- style ribbon was attached. I heat embossed a mdf heart with gold powder and finished the card with three ivory pearls.

***
The next card was made with a Gecko Galz digital stamp:



I printed one of the stamps from the Tattoo Love digital stamp set and coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers. I matted it onto embossed red mirror card which was then matted onto black card and attached to the card base.


  A Rose Is A Rose                 Star Crossed Paper Pack               Tattoo Love Digital Stamps
      

I hope you'll join our 'Vintage Valentine' challenge. The winner gets a whopping $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.

The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product (this can be one of the freebies, so check back through the blog and also look at the freebies on the Pinterest page, or of course you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month.

Please hop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 5 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.

(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open). 
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.