Tuesday 13 December 2016

ATC: Christmas Fishes

Hello!

Welcome to my latest follower, Debbi Taylor! Lovely to have you join me.

Today I'm showing an ATC I made for the Wicked Wednesday challenge. 
The theme this week is Winter Hats or Accessories, and as the lovely Miss Rach is the sponsor, I decided to use a Miss Rach digi which you can find here.
Miss Rach has some lovely digis at very reasonable prices - if you haven't visited, let me tell you - it's well worth your while!

Anyhow, here is my ATC:


I used glitter card and mirri card for the background and used a border die to cut waves.  I die cut some seaweed from patterned paper and left the fronds loose. I coloured my clown fish with markers and added some glitter to his hat's fur trim.  He's attached on foam pads for a bit of dimension. I added some splatters of watered down white acrylic paint to represent bubbles and a hand written sentiment with inked edges.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

Wicked Wednesday #239 Winter Hats/Accessories
City Crafter #342 Christmas Things that Float or Fly 20/12
Crafty Cardmakers #179 Christmas with a Twist 25/12
Unicorn Challenge #16 Add Some Glitter 31/12
Outlawz Challenges Monday Greetings 31/12


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.