Thursday 20 October 2016

Halloween Cat: If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #55

Hello!

Before I start, let me say a big welcome to my latest follower, Sandie.


It's time to share my DT post for the new challenge that starts today at
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.
This challenge is open until November 2nd.


Every two weeks we are given a cookie photo to spark our imagination and this is the current one:



I'm thinking witches, ghosts, ghouls, zombies, monsters - in fact anything Halloween or monster-ish. OR, ... you could just use the colour palette of the cookies, if Halloween and monsters aren't your thing!

Here is my card:



I was lucky to win some digital stamps from Fabrika Fantasy in a recent challenge, and this is one of them. It's called Halloween Cat and you can find it here.  I coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut it leaving a thin white border. It is mounted on foam pads onto a Spellbinders Labels Twenty which was inked with a blending tool in Peacock Feathers, Nautical Blue and Lilac Posies.The die was left in place whilst it was inked to give the crisp white border.

The background paper was printed - it was black webs on white. I inked this too, making it darker around the four corners. The background paper was mounted onto black card and then attached to the card base.

Three black crystal gems were placed in diagonally opposite corners, and three black die-cut flowers, with grey pearl flat-back centres, were attached. The printed sentiment was mounted on black card and popped into the bottom right hand corner.



That's all from me for today. Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 
We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #44 AG 6/11 
A Bit More Time To Craft #30 AG 29/10
A Snowflakes Promise #31 AG 31/10
Dragonfly Journeys #77 Trick or Treat 30/10
SUYP #11 Meowoleen 31/10
Animal Friends Challenge #43 Autumn/Halloween 31/10
Creatalicious Challenges #101 AG with option of Halloween 30/10
Delicious Doodles Challenge October - Halloween 31/10
Lets Create Challenges #118 Halloween/Autumn/Fall 31/10
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #102 23/10
Crafting By Designs Halloween 26/10
The Paper Shelter #269 Halloween 25/10
ColourQ #364 Colour Palette 17/11
 
The House That Stamps Built WIW Photo Inspiration 25/10

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.