Thursday 8 September 2016

CAS - Peacock Feather Colours

Hello friends!

Maybe it's just me, but I really struggle with CAS cards!

I made this one as a Thank You card for a friend. 
The challenge at Less is More this week is to use Peacock Feather colours. I haven't played along for a while, so I thought I would have another try. 

This is what I came up with:


My colours are more muted than actual peacock feather colours. I felt this was more in keeping with the style and the image on my card.
I used Inkilicious art card and stamps. The grasses were stamped and heat embossed with WOW clear powder. Then I used ink dusters and a blending tool to apply the various inks (Peacock Feathers, Crushed Olive, Bamboo Shoots, Rosebud, Lilac Roses). The image was adhered on foam pads and the Paper Smooches sentiment was stamped directly onto the card in Ranger Jet Black archival ink.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Please consider adding your name to my blog candy draw here.



xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Less is More #292 - Use Peacock Feather Colours

CAS ON Sunday #91 - Pastel Colours

Addicted To Stamps #210 - Photo Inspiration
The colours were my inspiration

Pixies Snippets Playground #245

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It

The Paper Shelter #263 - Embossing of any Kind

WOW September Challenge



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.