Wednesday 13 July 2016

Tutu Bunny

Hi!


Today I'm showing a card made with the beautiful Aurora Wings digi stamp Tutu Bunny or Bunnirina.

 I made Top 3 at Aurora Wings with this card.

Isn't she adorable? 
I saw her coloured with dots on Julie's blog and thought I would try it. 
Obviously I have a long, long way to go to get to Julie's standard :-)


She's coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. Dots of glitter were applied with a Quickie glue pen and a few pink gems. She was mounted onto embossed card which had been matted onto a black card background. Glitter sticker borders were added to the top and bottom edge. Some paper flowers with tiny pearl and bead centres were scattered here and there. A bow and a tiny tag finished it off.



Thanks for looking!  

xoxo

I'd like to enter these challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge #32 My Favourite Colour (Pink)


The Crafty Addicts #19 - Anything Goes/Say it with Flowers


Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes


Digi Choosday #28 - For the Girls


Sweet Stamps - July Challenge - Anything Goes


Crafting from the Heart #120 - Anything Goes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.