Wednesday 13 July 2016

Let it Snow

Hello!

Today I'm showing a simple Christmas card I made as part the week-long Catch the Bug event - Christmas in July.



This follows Day 2's theme which is a sketch challenge:

 


I used red polka dot card from Trim Craft for the background and mounted it onto black card. The image is from Bugaboo and is called Let it Snow.  It was coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. Glitter was added to the snowflakes. It was die-cut using an X-Cut scalloped circle and mounted onto red texture card.  The top banner is red glitter tape with a silver glitter die-cut border from Spellbinder's Shapeabilities Parisian Accents. The bottom banner is silver glitter card with a red 'organza' ribbon wrapped around.



xoxo

Thanks for looking!

I'd like to enter these challenges:

Catch The Bug Day 2 - Christmas in July - Sketch Challenge

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'N' for No Rules


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.