Tuesday 14 June 2016

Father's Day Card

Hello,



Wooo-hooo!!! Wesley won me a Feather in my cap!


Here is a Father's Day card using the wonderful Polkadoodles Wesley stamp.



The background is stamped with an embossing folder from Darice. I used Peacock Feathers and Nautical Blue ink with a spritz of water in the embossing folder, then I ran it through the Sizzix machine. This was mounted on to shimmery blue card.

The image is a digital stamp from Polkadoodles which you can find here. I coloured him with Spectrum Noir markers then die cut him with a Pierced Rectangle die from Cottage Cutz.  The background to the image was inked with a blending tool using Peacock Feathers. I mounted the image onto white card and attached it to the background with foam pads.

The sentiment and #1 Dad Rosette were printed from the internet onto card, then cut and attached on foam pads.

I am entering these challenges:

Digi Choosday Week 23 - Add a sentiment

The Male Room Challenge 67 - Father's Day

Crafty Boots Challenge - Masculine 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.