Monday 23 May 2016

ATC: Too Many Cats?


I made this ATC from Vera Lane Studio digital images. This set is called Cats and Crocks. The cardboard box is also a Vera Lane digi - this one is free to Facebook subscribers.



The 9cm by 6.5 cm white card was ink blended, then modelling paste was applied through a Tiny Dots stencil. The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut and attached onto the background. The cat's eyes have glossy accents applied to make them shine. A hand drawn border and some dots of stickles iridescent glue added the finishing touches.

I'm entering this for the

SUYP Challenge #6 Furry Friends



Crafty Catz #325 Anything Goes


Brown Sugar #199 Anything Goes



xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Eeeee !!! Fantastic !! This is soooooo true (considering I have 23 cats LoL) Super card and ultra FAB kitty images :-D Love your textured background too.
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 23 cats...I'm impressed! Thanks for your kind words, Ike. xx

      Delete
  2. great creation, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.