Tuesday 17 May 2016

ATC: Circus Acts

The theme for week #209 at Wicked Wednesday is Circus Acts.

Here is my make:


I used TH distress inks for the background, overstamped with a Dylusions diamond pattern in Vintage Photo.  I had no circus themed stamps or digis in my stash, so I found some free colouring page images on the internet, printed them on to white card and coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. They were then fussy cut and attached to the ATC, some directly with glue, others with foam pads.

I'm entering this for the challenge at Wicked Wednesday - Week #209 Circus Acts



1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole! What an awesome card and brings back some good memories of my childhood going to the circus. My blog challenge this week is Dance with Fairies if you've got some time to join, otherwise as a heads up for next week the challenge will be Tooty Fruity. Hope to see you again soon :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.