Saturday 2 April 2016

Winnie Sugar Sprinkles



The challenge this week at Digi Choosday is Flower Frenzy.

I chose the beautiful Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Design sheet 2 from Polkadoodles  for my card. There are so many ways you can use the pre-coloured digital images and background.

Whoohoo!!! This card helped me to win a Feather in my Cap and was chosen by the DT to be in the top 3.

          

Here is my make:



I printed the sheet out twice so that I could add dimension by using foam pads. The only 'extras' I used besides the design sheet was a couple of die cut doilies as a background for the main image, and a glittered sentiment.


 I then decided to go with a simple, traditional layout which although quick and easy, is still lovely to give and receive. This one still has dimension, but was made with just one copy of the design sheet.


The card itself is made from kraft card which I think perfectly compliments the lovely pastel colours of the background papers. The image was edged in pink chalk and mounted on foam pads. The butterfly and sentiment were part of the design set. The only embellishment I added was the string of pink crystals. Simples!


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.