Friday 12 February 2016

Pocket Letters

One of my passions at the moment is Pocket Letters; an idea founded by the lovely Janette Lane. It’s basically a way of connecting with like-minded people [papercraft crazies in particular] around the world, making friends and sending a pen-pal letter along with some atc “art work” and crafting goodies in a 9 pocket trading card protector.

There is a Pocket Letter Pals network where you can sign up for free, create a profile, join groups and events, make friends and get started. There’s also a Facebook group.

I’ve made some wonderful online friends and received some really beautiful Pocket Letters.

Any one, of any age, can do this! It’s great for youngsters to increase their confidence and communication skills.


So … what are you waiting for?


You can find out more about Pocket Letters on Janette’s blog here


If you sign up to Pocket Letter Pals, you can find me here.

Here are a few of my pocket letters, some are themed, others are 'open'. 
My style is ATCs in front and craft goodies and letter in the back:

 

 

 

 

 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.